Date: June 13th-14th 2017
Location: Grand Hyatt, New York City
Charting a new path for US infrastructure development
InfraAmericas’ US P3 Forum is the P3’s industry’s premier gathering of infrastructure developers, investors, financiers, state and federal public officials and regional transportation authorities.
Heading into its thirteenth year in 2017, this conference is the one chance for the US infrastructure and P3 market to gather and focus on what is happening across the country and to discuss the issues that are shaping the industry’s future.
Click here to read more about our 2017 event.
Apr 20: Build America Bureau Director confirmed for keynote address
Apr 12: Early-bird rate expires on Friday
Apr 04: US P3 2017: Preliminary Agenda Now Available
Mar 29: Reason Foundation Policy Director confirmed to present at US P3 2017
Mar 21: Why You Need to Attend
2017 Speakers Include:
Why you need to attend
- Network with senior figures including state procurement officials, project developers, regulatory agencies and financiers
- Glean an insight into the US P3 project pipeline over next several years
- Hear about details of water projects throughout US market and WIFIA program
- Discover what the future holds for US airports
- Explore how technology is transforming P3 procurement
|Book Now||Early Bird Rate||Expired|