What makes InfraNews’ Infrastructure Investors Forum (IIF) Europe such a success year after year is the quality of its attendees –both delegates and speakers- who attend right across Europe and beyond (typically 15-20 countries). The event is a must attend for anyone who considers themselves a serious player in Europe’s infrastructure investing industry.
- Attended annually by 200+ delegates
- Diverse international attendance from across Europe and beyond.
- Attended by the industry’s movers and shakers including many CEOs, CFOs and Heads of Infrastructure.
What types of Institutions attend?
- Infrastructure Funds
- Direct Institutional Investors: Public & Private Pension Funds/Insurance Firms
- Other Investors: Funds-of-Funds, End-Investors/LPs
- Funders: Senior Infrastructure Financiers from the Industry’s Key Lenders
- Industry Strategics: European Infrastructure Developers/Corporates
- Industry Regulators
- Transactional Services: Senior Financial & Legal Advisors, Asset Consultants, Insurers, Modellers
*A limited number of complimentary delegate passes are available for institutional investors & limited partners (LPs) from foundations, endowments & public or private pension funds. This does not include fund of funds.
Please contact Stacey McIntyre at email@example.com for further information.
|Book Now||Early-bird rate||TBC|