Focus and Agenda
Event Focus 2013:
IIF Europe 2013 will focus on the competition for infrastructure assets in the ever changing market landscape of investors. This year’s forum titled 'Assessing the Competition for Infrastructure Assets in a Changing Market Landscape of Investors' will include thought provoking panel discussions and keynote presentations, together with must-attend networking opportunities including lunch and a cocktail reception.
The programme for 2013 will include the following sessions:
- 2012/13 – Infrastructure Investing in a Competitive Environment: What were the standout deals of 2012/13 and how did they differ from 2011/12?
- Energy Transmission and Distribution: What is the competitive landscape for energy transmission & distribution assets and how is that affecting investor strategies?
- Infrastructure Visionaries: Assessing the Future of EMEA Infrastructure Investing
- The New Dynamics of the Infrastructure Debt Market: What sources of debt are available and how are infrastructure investors evaluating them?
Why You Don't Want To Miss IIF Europe 2013
- Meet all the leading investors in European infrastructure, including top institutional investors.
- Learn about the latest M&A opportunities in sectors such as Energy Transmission/ Renewables, Airports & Roads.
- Find out about the changing investor landscapes and the different types of equity.
- Meet and network with investors from around the globe with an international perspective.
- Find out what investors are saying about the infrastructure asset class in a mix of panel discussions and presentations.
- Network with your clients, peers and influential industry players from around Europe in the professional, sophisticated and vibrant setting of the City of London.
Click here to download the latest event information.
|Book Now||Early-bird rate||TBC|