Focus and Agenda
2013 Event Focus
This year’s forum titled 'Investing In Americas Infrastructure at a Time of Transformational Economic Change,' will include thought provoking panel discussions and keynote presentations, together with must-attend networking opportunities including lunch and a cocktail reception.
The programme for 2013 will include the following sessions:
- A snap shot of the North American Infrastructure Investing Market in 2013 – What factors are making infrastructure an attractive investment opportunity in the current market? What is the near-term outlook for North American infrastructure deals?
- How can infrastructure investors be competitive in the energy midstream space & how are they sourcing opportunities? – How can energy & infrastructure fund managers be competitive in the energy midstream space?
- Where are the next investment opportunities in the contracted power generation & renewable energy markets? – Where are the next generation of opportunities in contracted power generation?
- Infrastructure visionaries – Assessing future investment opportunities
Why You Don't Want To Miss IIF Americas 2013
- Meet the leading infrastructure investors, including pension, endowment & government fund managers, insurance companies and other institutional investment managers.
- Meet investors from outside North America including Australia, Canada and Europe with an international perspective.
- Find out what investors are saying about the infrastructure asset class in a mix of panel discussions and keynote presentations.
- Learn about the latest M&A opportunities in sectors like midstream energy infrastructure and transportation.
- Understand the changing macro-economic outlook and implications on infrastructure investments.
- Review landmark deals in detail - how were they financed and structured?
Click here to download the latest event information.
|Book Now||Early Bird Rate||$1445|